High jewellery with responsibility - that's what Vieri stands for. The Berlin-based label designs handmade jewellery made from recycled gold and campaigns for better working conditions in gold mining around the world.
- 18 carat recycled white gold ring with the unique VIERI touch
- Set all around with luminous and colorful sapphires which are sourced from an ethical mine in Sri Lanka
- The open setting on the side provides a pleasant wearing comfort
- Ring band width: 4mm
- Color: white gold/ multicolored sapphires
Production & Materials:
- Made in Germany
- Materials: 18 carat recycled white gold, 0.25 ct sapphire
- Quality of the stones and the color are exceptional, as are the cut and brilliance
50% of the annual profit is invested in the independent Earthbeat Foundation. Thus, VIERI not only offers the customers the opportunity to become part of the change and support this initiative with every purchase, but also close a meaningful loop in which they give back, providing opportunities for change.
VIERI is also a proud partner of World Gold Day.
Made to Order:
Each piece of jewellery is a personally commissioned piece. Please give VIERI some time for completion. The delivery time is 3 weeks. Thank you for your understanding.