The Munich-based label hello'ben creates "conscious fashion": high quality, sustainable materials from Europe and real tailoring, made in Germany. The design: minimalist and timeless. For fall, winter, spring and summer. The credo: "We don't do seasons, we make clothes for warmer and colder days".
- Ribbed top made from sustainable tencel and cupro
- V-neck and V-back - ends above the bra-line, therefore, you can wear bras without everybody noticing the fastener
- Smooth fabric with a velvet shine and some fancy but subtle structure.
- Loose fit
- One size
- Color: black
- Model is a German size 34/36 and wear our size XS/S
Production & Materials:
- Handmade in Chemnitz, Germany
- Materials: 60% Tencel™ Lyocell and 40% Cupro
- Tencel™ Lyocell, a very smooth fabric that cools your skin and has an elegant shiny look.
Transparency is essential to us, and therefore we are quite clear about the costs of each item. From designing the samples with our master tailor to pattern making, the cost of the fabric as well as the cost of the hardware (e.g. button, linings, threads), the manufacturing costs to marketing costs (including the photographer, model, location, hair, and make-up artist, travel expenses and advertising costs for working with influencers and other advertisers). We enlisted all incurred costs involved during the process from our idea to the final product.
Direct costs per item:
14.00 € Fabric
- 0.75 € Hardware
- 31.00 € Manufacturing at Studio U&N
Prototype: 6.0 hours - average hourly rate German master tailor: 50.00 €
- Pattern-making: 0.75 hour - average hourly rate German master tailor: 50.00 €
- Marketing biannually: approx. 8.000 € - 10.000 € to help hello’ben being visible