Our own collection. Every three months we will launch a new item. The unique aspect of our Capsule Collection is its consistently sustainable concept and its commitment to the principles of the Circular Economy. Pieces that convince with timeless designs and leave no waste on the earth.
- Pointed collar
- Fitted shoulders
- Broad cuffs
- Box pleat at the back
- Made exclusively from natural materials
- Breathable, with perfect moisture absorption
- Colour: brown
Material & Production:
- Material: 100% REFIBRA™
- REFIBRA™ is made from upcycled cotton scraps and a mixture of wood chips. Roughly speaking, it is a man-made fibre made from regenerated cellulose.
Thus, materials from garment production waste are used and the raw material is processed into new TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers. Not only does this reduce the amount of raw materials needed, but REFIBRA™ is also compostable and biodegradable in water and can in turn be recycled.
- The fibre was developed by the Austrian company Lenzing. The company has virtually no such thing as "waste products": almost all solvents and emissions can be recovered or degraded. Water consumption in Lyocell production is about 80% lower than in conventional cotton processing. In addition, Lenzing has committed to using 100% renewable energy in its production processes. The wood species used - these are eucalyptus, pine, spruce, acacia, birch, beech, aspen and maple - are FSC or PEFC certified and are processed entirely in Heiligenkreuz, Austria.
- Buttons: Corozo Nut
- Sewing yarn: 100% Tencel
- All Labels: 100% Cotton
- Made in Bavaria, Germany in a small manufacture
- Due to the box pleat in the back, the dress fits better to different sizes.
- If you are interested in a size XS, XL or XXL, please contact us. These sizes are made to order.
Wash and iron at moderate heat
Of course, we want our dress to be worn as long as possible - because every single item of clothing gets sustainable after 30 times of wearing. Love it, share it, sell it, repair it - or simply send it back to us. We bring them back into the cycle.