Wear jewelry with a meaning with the earring "Embenyeta".
This white single earring by ALAMA is hand beaded by a Maasai women and is traditionally worn by the Maasai women. It stands for purity, health and protection. Each jewelry piece is delivered in a traditional Maasai pouch and comes with an information card on which you can see a picture of the woman artisan who made your jewelry.
The label is both committed to the preservation of the Maasai tribe's cultural heritage, improving their living conditions and sustainable craftsmanship.
- Handmade in Tanzania by Maasai women
- Made with zero waste policy
- Material: 925 sterling silver, glass pearl beads, metal
- Comes as a single earring
- Also available as a pair
- Only available for pre-order; production takes about 3 weeks